- Accessing the honor group application site requires an OpusEvent account. See instructions in step 5 below.
- If you hope to have audition fees waived through a school Associate Membership, that membership must be current before starting a student application---there can be no exceptions.
2020 WMEA High School All-State Honor Groups
Audition Materials and Application Process
The application and audition window is now open. All applications and auditions are submitted electronically by following the five steps below. The deadline to submit online high school applications and auditions is Tuesday, October 8th, 11:59 PM.
Take the following five steps and you should be able to complete the application/audition process. Download the Honor Group Policy for Pricing, Refunds and Payment. Go online using the appropriate link below to apply and upload or record files:
- Print, read and distribute the Application Packet
- View, print the Step By Step Online Application and Recording Tutorial (IMPORTANT Changes this year!)
- Print and distribute the appropriate audition materials and resources:
Log in using your email address and password you have chosen for your OpusEvent account and profile. Problems logging in or new to OpusEvent?
- Accessing OpusEvent Auditions
Audition fees must be paid by credit card as part of the online audition process. You will not be able to upload audition files until audition fees are paid. Please note that WMEA Associate Member schools have their audition fees waived. Teachers from Associate Member schools will be able to upload files without paying, but that membership must be current before starting the application process.
Questions, need a friend? Email: email@example.com